Seven Steps to Continuing Your Walk with Jesus
MONDAY, JULY 10, 2023
Presenter: Dr. Wilfred Graves Jr.
Congratulations on your decision to be baptized. Water baptism is a public declaration of your faith in Jesus Christ that represents your identification with his death and resurrection. Now that you have taken this important step, your main goal is to walk with Jesus continually. I encourage you to do several things:
1. Read the Bible daily.
2. Develop a regular routine of prayer, thanksgiving, and praise.
3. Attend worship services each week.
4. Get involved in church activities.
5. Surround yourself with people who will encourage you to follow Jesus.
6. Share your faith with others and serve your community.
7. Take advantage of every opportunity you can to learn and grow.
Please download the handout at the bottom of this page for a more detailed discussion of the topic: “Walking with Jesus.”
I would also like to invite you to the the next Three Bible Teachers online class, which will take place this Thursday, July 13th at 7:00 pm. To access the class, click on the button at the top of this page or follow the link you received via email.
There are many opportunities for spiritual growth at West Angeles Church. To find out more, please connect with us through our website (https://westa.org) or feel free to reach out to me via email (email@example.com).
IMAGES FROM BAPTISMAL SERVICE (SUNDAY, JULY 9, 2023)
YOUTUBE VIDEO OF BAPTISMAL SERVICE (SUNDAY JULY 9, 2023)